Image Map

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Half way there! 20 + 2 Bumpdate


Took this yesterday. 20+1 day. Holy moly! Halfway there! Crazy!


  • How far along are you? 20 Weeks + 2. 20 to go!
  • How I'm feeling: Had a raging headache on and off all weekend. I think it was due to dehydration. I just don't drink as much water on the weekends!
  • Total weight gain:  Didn't really measure myself this week. I'm sure I've gained, because the bump has gotten bigger. 
  • How big is baby? According to the dad version, he's the size of a whoopie cushion. 6.5 inches 10 oz
  • Boy or girl?: boy!!! :)
  • Maternity clothes: I need to invest in a stronger belly band. Maternity pants still don't fit. I bought some longer tops from NY and Co that do a good job of not riding up. 
  • Sleep: Better now that we turned the AC on. (Side note, turning AC on in April? Complete bullshit Florida!)
  • Best moment this week: Feeling him move. It' so rare it's such a nice feeling. 
  • Worst moment: Headaches. Yuck!
  • Movement: Still on and off. Perfectly normal from what I have read. I try not to freak out when I read other bumpdates where moms have felt their babies. I know I have an anterior placenta and I have definitely felt him move. Just not much today!
  • Food cravings: Nothing. Is that weird? I did read that cravings indicate something missing in your diet, so maybe I'm getting everything I need?
  • Food aversions: Vegetables. I have to dunk them in sauce or else I wanna barf them back up.
  • Belly button in or out:  Belly button is still in. 
  • What I am thankful for: Feeling him. Makes my worries go away slightly. 
  • What I'm looking forward to: I think we decided on a crib! So maybe we'll buy it this weekend. Oh and hearing his heartbeat next week!
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for leaving me some love!