Image Map

Thursday, December 12, 2013

5 Months...

So just sitting here on my lunch break, chowing down on the yummy Chick Fil A J brought me for lunch (thanks J) thinking about how blessed I am.

I know bloggers only write about the good stuff (well at least a lot of them do!) and I don't want to do that, but at the same time I realize how blessed I really am. I have a job that I'm good at, a class that is pretty fantastic, and a really great husband.

J and I have been married five months today and while in the grand scheme of things that's not long, it's been a fun rollercoaster ride. I thought I knew him pretty well before July 12 but now I know him even more. We've been learning and growing with each other and that's just awesome. Like how I left on the oven after baking my awesome blueberry loaf last night (oops.) I would have gotten ridiculously annoyed at him, but I'm grateful that he didn't act that way towards me. :)

I'm counting down the days to Christmas Break (4 school days in case anyone was wondering!) and I'm getting SUPER pumped for our first Christmas together. So here's to many, many, MANY more months of learning and growing and having fun!


3 comments:

  1. I love that picture! You both look so happy!

    Xo Lourdes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just when you think you know someone.. there are a million more things to learn. My parents have been married happily for 37 years and each year they learn something new about each other!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress was gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!