Image Map

Friday, October 4, 2013

Sharing some of my faves on a Friday!

Man, what a week! It went by fast AND dragged all at the same time? Crazy how that can happen right?

I went to sleep last night with a tickle in my throat. When I woke up this morning, BAM! full blown cold. First one of the school year. Always considered it a success when I don't get sick until October. Thankful I don't have a Jaguars game to go to on Sunday, so I can be completely lazy and rest of this silly cold.

Here's a recap of my week:

Had my first informal observation of the year. My new AP had nothing but good things to say and she was super impressed at how on task my kiddos were, even though it was during the extra hour of school. Always nice to be validated right?


My DIY manicure has lasted seven days! A few chips but for the most part still looking good! I'm wearing Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Night Watch (it's part of their Prabal Gurung line!) and I topped it with China Glaze's Fast Forward topcoat! Can't find a link for the Sally Hansen, but I found it at my local Target.


I received my jewelry from Stella and Dot, and have been rocking the Sutton necklace any chance that I get. Here I wore it with my Jaguar shirt on gameday. They lost but hey I looked cute! I just like how crazy versatile it is and how it goes with EVERYTHING!

The weather has been absolutely perfect this week. Lows in the high 60s, highs in the low 80s. Days like these are why I love living in Florida. Still can't rock any boots or scarves, but definitely cute jackets and cardigans!

I hope you had a good week! Cross your fingers that my cold goes away ASAP. :)

PS. Didn't receive any compensation for the products above and I earned credit from my trunk show. Just wanted to share with you some of my favorites this week!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me some love!