Image Map

Friday, August 30, 2013

Sweet gifts are always the best (Carabox Reveal)

I haven't participated in a Carabox Exchange since February, mostly beacuse of  money (saving for a wedding), time (the wedding) and also some of the themese didn't get my ideas flowing.

But when I saw that this was the last monthly one for awhile, I knew I had to join in.


Cara Box



In case you don't know, Cara Box is an exchange created by Kaitlyn over at Wifessionals. It's a swap where you get assigned two bloggers to get to know. One sends to you and the other you send a box of goodies too. This month, I got assigned Jennifer who blogs over at Jennifer-Blake. Jennifer and I had a bunch in common, so it was fun to get to know her.

Avery, who blogs over at The Kasper Farm, had the task of sending me my box. I knew from the minute I read her first email that she has such a fun and spirited personality, so I knew my box would match that!

I received my box last week, on the first day of school! Perfect timing Avery!


By far the prettiest way I've ever seen a Carabox addressed to me. I cut it out and stuck it on my fridge. Wish I could show more, but I don't want any stalkers!




All the goodies that I found in my box!


Avery wrote cute notes explaining her thinking behind all of her gifts. And the answer to this question?? NO! :)


She sent me some Plumeria Sugar Scrub from her shop. It smelled divine and left my skin feeling so soft!


I will be making these for my first gathering for football. They both look so yummy!!

And by far my FAVORITE thing in the box...

In case you haven't realized it, I am a HUGE Jaguars fan. They recently got a new logo and I promised I screamed when I saw this! You did an AMAZING job on the logo. First thing out of J's mouth when he saw it? "I want one too!"

So thank you so much Avery for the amazing box. I'm so glad I got to know you! 

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad you liked the travel mug! I had never even drawn the Jaguar logo, so painting it was a fun challenge!! So glad I got to know you this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun! & Avery - you did a bang up job for Nilda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool gift box! Avery did an amazing job picking thing you love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome box! I am all kinds of jealous of that snickerdoodles cheese ball mix thing! Sounds delicious! And that mug was so thoughtful. She really did a fabulous job putting your box together! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!