Image Map

Thursday, June 20, 2013

So what do you think J?

J loves my blog. At least I think he does. I know he reads all of my posts (or at least the ones that I tweet about!)

So when I saw this link up idea, I knew that I had to participate, mostly just to discover J's opinions of my blog!



Boys Behind The Blog

Mal and Stephanie came up with this neat idea to get to know the guys behind the blog. Every month they post five questions for the guys to answer. 




1. Does your wife/girlfriend/fiance use your real name or a nickname on her blog?

    Kind of fun to know I'll be his wife in 3 weeks! She uses a nickname, J. She started it because she wasn't sure how I would feel about her having a blog and now it's just stuck. 
2. If you had a blog, what would the title be? 

    Lifestyle: Jimmy's World. Techie: Depends on the tech!    
3. Do you ever feel ignored by her because of the blog?
    Sometimes. She gets into writing her posts or reading her blog feed!
4. How has her blog changed or evolved throughout your relationship? 

    Her design is more unique and her title changed. I think for the most, it's stayed the same. It's about her.
5. What is your favorite post on her blog?

    Our engagement post. Fun to look back and read it!



None of the answers really surprised me! :) Guess I know him pretty well and know he supports this hobby of mine. 






1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me some love!