Image Map

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Ever snuck out of a restaurant?

You know how on comedy shows, the characters are hanging out, just doing there thing at a restaurant? When all of a sudden, someone walks in that they DON'T want to see or interact with? So they come up with some scheme to get out of the restaurant without being seen? And you think, HAHA, that's funny but that would NEVER happen in real life?

Yea, that was me up until last night around 8 p.m.

Sophomore year lunch

Senior Year AP Bio

So about once a month or so, I get together with one my nearest and dearest friends Jessica. Despite the fact that we have known each other about half of our lives and I truly consider her to be one of my best friends, I don't have any recent pictures of us together! Hence the throwback photos. :)

Anyways, last night Jessica and I met up for dinner at Pei Wei (aka PF CHANGS but faster). We were catching up on our respective lives like we always do, when I glance up and GASP. What did I see? BBMak, our favorite boy band from high school? No. A zombie? Nah,definitely not. A cool rainbow? Nope. The parents of our "close" friend from high school? The one who made us crazy because she acted so perfect yet in reality wasn't? Why ding, ding, ding! That would be correct.

Now I ran into the mother a few months ago. Jessica on the other hand, hasn't seen them since said friend and she were roommates in college. Needless to say neither one of us really wanted to talk to them. So we ducked our heads, watched until they went up to the counter to order, put on our sunglasses and literally crept/ran towards the door. We didn't stop moving until we reached Ulta. 

I'm sure the people sitting around us thought we were completely CUCKOO. But hey, you gotta do what you gotta do to avoid people you really don't want to talk to. 

Besides, if it wasn't for that encounter, we wouldn't have left Ulta several dollars poorer with fun new nail polish and make up!

Moral of the story? If you have to avoid someone, at least duck into Ulta!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!