Image Map

Friday, May 24, 2013

High FIVE for Friday!

Oh Friday. Thank goodness you are here. You took FOREVER to get here this week. Let's get on with my 5 best things from this week:


Had my wedding shower on Saturday. Still lovin' how adorable my cake was!


Itchin' to get my kitchen ready! Makes me smile when I think that in less than 50 days I'll be married!

someecards.com - Hey, I'm a teacher. Kids drove me crazy. Now here's my summer. So, call me lazy.

10 DAYS LEFT OF SCHOOL! Shout it from the rooftops! I love my job and this year has DEFINITELY reignited my passion for teaching. But my little ones have been together since Pre-K and it's time for them to go their separate ways!


It's fun receiving my RSVPs, but this one from my uncle takes the cake. I laughed so hard when I saw it!

Finally, it's a three day weekend! Heading up to Savannah to spend time with future in-laws. J and I have gone to Georgia every Memorial Day weekend since we began dating. Last year, our trip got cut short because of Tropical Storm Bonnie. Here's to hoping I can just lay by the pool and relax!

As always, linking up with Lauren!

2 comments:

  1. The cake is adorable!

    XO Lourdes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ALLLLLLL 5 of these... Especially your bridal shower (obsessed with that cake!) and the fact that there are only 10 days of school left (ahhh, now there are 9!!!!) We can do it... We can do it... We can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!