Image Map

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Friends...

I've been seeing everyone on my bloglovin' feed do this blog everyday in May challenge and I really wanted to participate. But life keeps happening. Like Friday, I went out with one of my girlfriends. She had a super tough day and needed a mega-girls night out! And yesterday, I hung out with the little bro for the first time in AGES and went and watched the Mayweather-Guerrero fight (which was so anti-climatic!)

But when I saw the theme for today, I knew I had to attempt to write something! Today's theme is blogger friends. When I started this whole bloggy adventure, I had no idea I'd make friends out of it. I just thought it would be a way to get my thoughts out there, ya know? But I do consider these two ladies friends:

Caitlin from A Day in the Life



If you have never read any of Caitlin's blog posts, you are missing out! Girl is HILARIOUS and I absolutely love the way her personality shines through her posts. We have a ridiculous amount of stuff in common, including a shared obsession with all things Loft, and she's honestly one of the sweetest people I've ever "met". She and her husband are expecting their first child AND closing on their first house and I feel just as excited for them as I do any of my friends here in Florida. Only bummer is that Houston is uber far away from Jacksonville. So go check her out.

Lourdes from Love is Life.
Lourdes was the very first person I chose to follow in this blog world and she was my very first follower. She used to live in Gainesville but moved out to Arizona with her boyfriend. Lourdes is someone else whose genuineness shines through her posts. I always enjoy when her posts appear on my feed and when an email from her appears in my inbox. Many, many times reading her blog posts I think " Wow, I totally agree with that!" If you've never read her blog, go! Like now!

So thanks blog world. Without you I would have never meet these two cool chicks! 





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention. :) Blog friends are awesome! :)

    XO Lourdes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!