Image Map

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Spring break!

I had all of these WONDERFUL ideas for posts this week.
  • posting about the funny fact that every single teacher at my school busted out their dresses and skirts on Monday. 
  • this awesome brown sugar hair scrub that I started to do. 
  • Spring fever
  • a Beautiful Creatures review. 
But life and illness completely got in the way! This curriculum writing project has been taking A LOT of my time. Whenever I'm not doing that, I'm trying to spend time with J. I've been stuffy all week, because Florida can't figure out that it's SPRING!

But a glorious time of the year is upon me now: SPRING BREAK! Now granted, Mother Nature apparently hates DCPS teachers, because it is slated to be like this all week: 
 

When it's not storming, it's going to be chilly! (And forgive me northern blogger friends, I know you'd die for these temps, but it's FLORIDA. In March!)

So hopefully this means since I don't have the excuse of going to the beach or pool, I'll be able to post! And complete my massive to do list. 

What are your spring break plans? If you don't have a spring break what would you wish you would be doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!