Image Map

Monday, February 25, 2013

Together (Carabox)

J and I have been trying to find cheap ways to have fun. We are trying to save for our wedding and not waste money on frivolous things. So when I saw that the theme for this month's Carabox was ClubSexy I was excited.

Now get your minds out of the gutter! Clubsexy is Kaitlyn's term for a fabulous at home date. Kaitlyn's the blogger over at Wifessionals and I love her Carabox swap. It's a chance to really get to know two other bloggers and send them a box of fun and friendship.


Cara Box



This month, I was paired with Krystal and Amy. I had to send Krystal a package, so head over to her blog to see the goodies in her box.

Amy immediately contacted me and got to know me. I shared with her how J and I have been spending time at home. Amy's caring and thoughtful nature definitely came through her emails and her box.

The box arrived on a day where J happened to be over at my house. He and I had a meeting with our church ceremony coordinator and we decided to eat dinner at my house with my family. I think he was more eager to open the box than I was!


I smiled upon opening the box. Yellow is my absolute favorite color! I knew something fun was going to be under this bright yellow tissue and I was right!


J immediately said "Awesome! I love this movie!" Amy included Wedding Crashers and The Wedding Singer. I told her we love comedies and I loved that she picked wedding themed ones.


J also got extremely excited when we pulled these goodies out of the box. He thinks the only good popcorn is butter popcorn and he loves anything with peanut butter. Can't wait to watch movies and mix the popcorn with the M &M's. :)


More yellow! Amy included some fun things for our future kitchen  She must have been stalking me, because I saw these same glasses and napkins at Target and almost bought them myself. I love the apple shaped ice cubes, and I'm guessing it's in honor of me being a teacher!

Amy also sent the SWEETEST note. It definitely put a smile on my face. This is my third Carabox and it's  one of my favorites. Thanks again Amy for sending such a fantastic box. I don't know who was more amped about it...me or J!

3 comments:

  1. I got fun ice cube trays too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwww I am so so so so glad you guys loved everything! It was such a JOY getting to know you and I look forward to getting to know more about you and J :D and following your blog! :D I loved buying the stuff for you! :D such a CHEERFUL box of yellow goodness! <3 HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Checking out everyone's Cara Boxes - how adorable are those apple shaped ice cubes? and I love the glasses, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!