Image Map

Sunday, February 24, 2013

If it's in writing...

 I really enjoy simple Sundays. I think it helps me start my work week better when I'm not running around stressed about work. Helps me to focus on my upcoming week in a more positive fashion. I think by writing down my goal for the week, I may actually accomplish it. :)


]



Gym is my main goal this week. I went yesterday for the first time in ages. I ran/walked on the treadmill for 35 minutes and I felt energized the rest of the day. I want to try and make it at least twice this week. I feel better about myself when I go. It's a stress relievier, which is definitely needed in my life right now!

Happy Sunday everyone! Does anyone else come up with goals for their week?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!