Image Map

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

From the mouth of babes...

I love the things little kids say. That is always one of my answers to the question "What do you love about teaching?"

For Valentine's Day, I had my firsties write down their definition of love. I finally got a chance to sit down and read some of them today, and these were my favorites (and almost all of them were along this same theme).


I love the picture on this one. You can tell everyone is having fun together!


Nothing is more important than family, right?


Friends are just as important too! Love the picture of the kids on the playground. 


Can't forget to have fun in life. Fun is definitely important. 


This one touched my heart, mostly because of the thought bubbles. 

I hope this put a smile on your face the way that it put one on mine. Life would be a simpler world if we just thought like kids sometimes, ya know?

6 comments:

  1. I love little kids thoughts. And I love the spelling of "jesis".

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, love this!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome. I couldn't help tear up at the last picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing is better than being told you're loved by a little kid. Nobody's more honest.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!