Image Map

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Rain, rain, go away

Normally, if I wake up and hear the pitter patter of raindrops on a Saturday, I get pumped! Why? Because it's a great excuse for being completely lazy on a weekend.

But today, I woke up and heard the rain and GROANED. I need to be motivated, not lazy. My room looks like a tornado blew through it. My laundry is piling up. I have a project that I want to have completed by Monday and J and I want to go Christmas shopping at the good mall (the one that is COMPLETELY outdoors). Oh and I need to go to the dry cleaners before they give away my comforter. Because apparently, I completely forgot that I had it dry cleaned two months ago. Oops.

But right now, all I'm doing is catching up on blogs and pinning more wedding things on Pinterest. Which is way more fun than anything up on my to-do list (except for Christmas shopping, nothing is EVER better than Christmas shopping).

Speaking of wedding plans, have I mentioned J and I have all the big things checked off? We have:

  • our location 
  • a photographer (Fox Fotography, go check them out!)
  • a DJ
  • a florist (the florist's proposal ideas matched exactly all the things I pinned on Pinterest. Pam read my mind!)
  • my dress 
  • and honeymoon!
July seems so far away, but I know that it's not. I mean today is December 1st!  Christmas break begins in 14 days! Where the heck did 2012 go??

Off to attempt to be motivated. Have a wonderful weekend everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!