Image Map

Thursday, December 13, 2012

It's OK

I've never done this link up before, but it felt appropriate for today. So let's do this!

IT'S OK:

  • that I am beyond ready to be away from my firsties for 18 whole days! My class is pretty fantastic but they just got on my nerves today. Luckily, tomorrow is the last day! WEEEEE!
  • that I'm kinda hoping my cold doesn't go away completely; that way I can cancel my wisdom teeth surgery next week. 
  • that I was really happy that J got to meet some of my favorite kiddos yesterday at the holiday party. He did bounce as soon as they let the kids pick presents. COMPLETE MAYHEM!
  • to be excited that I get to eat Cracker Barrel tonight. That stuff is addicting and it's totally my comfort food. 
  • to hand out presents just to hear a thank you. I gave my team and some other teachers at my school these cute little boxes of cocoa and a card. 
  • to get back into the blog world full force. I've been finding some new blogs to read, and catching up on old ones. One of my resolutions is definitely to be more on it with this blog stuff. 
  • that I wish I was getting married sooner rather than later. I just want that part of my life to start already!
Hope everyone had a wonderful Thursday!!!



Its Ok Thursdays

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for putting the apostrophe in. I love this link up but I stopped doing it because the grammatically incorrect button drove me nuts. Petty? Yes. Do I care? No.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!