Image Map

Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday's Letters

Happy Friday everyone! I'm changing it up. Here are some letters to fulfill my Friday.

Dear J,
I freaking miss you. I haven't seen you since Sunday. SUNDAY! Between being sick and work obligations, I've been busy. But I'm tired of not seeing you. I want to spend as much time as possible with you this weekend.

Dear body,
Get over the sinus infection already. Can you stop going in this process: sniffles, sinus infection, scratchy throat, and losing voice. Currently on the losing voice part. Do you know how impossible it is to teach first graders without a voice??? Pretty darn impossible.

Dear Class,
I do love you all and your cute personalities. But there are 22 of you. Other kids will bump into you, please do not scream at them. Also, when I say keep your books in your spot, that does not mean take them with you to lunch.

Dear Rain,
Go away. I cannot have 40 kids in my classroom for recess. Comprende? Plus, it cannot rain on Sunday.

Dear Jaguars,
Speaking of Sunday, I need a win. The whole Jaguar nation needs a win. You SHOULD have won against the Vikings and you KNOW it. My brother and I did not fork over 1400 dollars to sit and watch you lose. I know it's the Texans. I know they are like the greatest thing since slice bread (which is crazy if you think about how much they sucked for the previous 9 years.) You can do it. All in!

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend. Cross your fingers that I get my voice back in time to cheer my Jaguars on!
 
Linking up for Friday's Letters!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. hope you start feeling better!!

    Following you now! Happy Friday!! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!