Image Map

Friday, June 29, 2012

Yea, yea, I know I just posted

But this is my blog and I decided to write about what I want right? Well right now I need to vent.

I haven't been sleeping well lately, not really sure why. I've been staying up late, but that's normal for me during summer vacation. Tonight, all I want to do is curl into bed and fall asleep.

Here's the problem: my windows face my next door neighbor's house. Their back porch faces my windows. They like to have incredibly loud parties late at night. Apparently, tonight's party includes karoake and, since 4th of July is around the corner, firecrackers.

It's Murphy's Law in action! Seems like whenever I want to get a good night's sleep, they're out there being loud and partying. I'm all for people having a good time, but I wish they'd remember how close our houses are and how thin the walls are, which means you can HEAR everything in our neighborhood.

Cross your fingers for me that I'll be able to fall asleep ASAP. Do your neighbors do anything that bugs you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!