Image Map

Monday, June 25, 2012

Debby, Debby, Debby

Apparently Debby will making a turn, crossing Florida, and exiting RIGHT below St. Augustine. Which means, non stop rain for the next few days. My backyard is flooded, and earlier today the street by my house looked like a little river.

It dried up for a few hours, so I headed to the library and Target.
Picked up the following two books:






Totally different books, I know; one is historical fiction and one is just a good beach read. My reading interests ALWAYS vary.



After that, I headed to Target to pick up a card and gift bag for J's birthday present. His birthday is tomorrow, which also happens to be my birthday. (CRAZY, right?!) I also stopped by the party store to find him some "I'm turning 30" goodies.







My brother came with me, so as a reward for putting up with the library and Target, we went to Sweet Cece's. And no, he is not ten, he's twenty-two, but still feels the need to be rewarded.
Sweet Cece's is the BEST frozen yogurt in town. It's creamy and doesn't melt quickly like some of the others. They have a great selection of toppings, too.

So that was my day. How was yours?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!